Ensure you do the following to get better rankings in the search engines:
· Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines. Don't deceive your users or present different content to search engines than you display to users, a practice commonly referred to as "cloaking."
· Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every page should be reachable from at least one static text link.
· Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content. Make sure that your <title> elements and ALT attributes are descriptive and accurate.
· Use keywords to create descriptive, human-friendly URLs.
· Meta Description - a descriptive snippet of your site to users in search results
· Page Titles – use keywords here
· Link to high value web sites
· Create and submit a sitemap, to help search engines crawl your site https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
Set up Google Webmasters – tells you what needs doing on your site
Set up Google Analytics – see who is using your site and how.
Right click on any site! View Page Source to see coding.
Want to know more? Just ask!